16) If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
Yes, it’s out of order – if you were paying attention to the numbers; I’m picking from the few that I missed last week because I don’t have some tragic break up in my past (today’s topic) to share and lessons drawn from it – other than to say I should have done it a lot sooner than I did.
My time capsule would have in it:
- Cat hair – because it is everywhere.
- Remote control – mine, not yours. Get your own TV.
- Firefly and Serenity DVD set – as a reminder to get them on whatever new media is now available. Maybe they will be implanted straight into my brain… could I kill you with my brain by then? The implant is kinda unnecessary because I pretty much have them memorized but that could be kinda cool.
- My iPhone
- Printed highlights from my blogs, maybe an old journal and some photos of things that were long since forgotten.
- More cat hair
- Lil Bub’s Lil Book (because I read that every day and it makes me happy)
- Wright’s Bacon and Olive and SInclair Chocolate to be fossilized as 2 of the best things to eat on the planet